These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made to Panamax Tapes International (PTI). Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully. By authorizing a payment to PTI through the online payment service ("the service"), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance to these terms and conditions. PTI reserves all the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to have read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
- Payment(s)through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking.
- Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respectiveBank.
- The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to PTI. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transactionforrecordkeepingpurposes,whichmightassistinresolutionofanydisputes that may arise out or usage of theservice
- The User agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted overthe Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that PTI or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over suchmatters.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the PTI gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. PTI does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of theservice.
- PTI and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the PTIstu and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of theService.
- The User agrees that PTI or any of its employees will not be held liable By the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond PTIâs reasonable control.
Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The User further agrees and undertakes to Provide correct and valid debit/credit carddetails.
The User may payto PTI by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bankdetails:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for suchtransactions.
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account detailsprovided by him/ her areaccurate.
- The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicableFees.
- The User is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the Payment of the dues payable or fees dues selected by the User inclusive of the applicableFee.
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by the PTI in respect of the operation of the service.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
PTI does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising in relation to the terms and conditions will be submitted to a sole arbitrator appointed by PTI under the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and rules framed there under. The venue of Arbitration shall be at Delhi.
Payment once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.